Nav bar

Thursday, 16 January 2014

Fashion Project


Hey everyone! I just realised that I haven't posted a single project since I started my time on the fashion foundation course at Central St Martins, so today I thought I'd show you the final result of my favourite project so far! After two weeks of sketchbook development I ended up with this little grey jacket, which I then styled with grey leggings for these self-portraits pictured above. It may have been a little more colourful if we'd been allowed to work beyond neutral colours, but the restricted colour palette was a fun challenge! I'd love to know what you think!

Lucy
xXx

3 comments:

  1. this is absolutely incredible luce!!!! <3 xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sabrina! Glad you like it! <3

      Delete
  2. Hey Lucy, I have just recently discovered your blog and love it! I've just been accepted to also study the foundation (fashion pathway) at Central St Martins in September - it's so great to see the type of work your producing :)

    ReplyDelete