Nav bar

Sunday, 8 September 2013

End of an Era


Photos by Linden and Lucy Feng
Styling by Lucy Feng
Model: Grace Baddley

Hello everyone! Many apologies for the ridiculously huuuuge gap in posting, but it's been pretty crazily busy since I started my new course at uni!
To mark this big changeover, I am bringing you the last collaboration with my brother from our endless spree of shoots over the Summer. I think you'll agree that the beautiful Grace Baddley looks flawless as ever and the sheep ain't lookin too shabby either! ;)
Gutted to be parted from my big bro and the best creative partner ever, but I can't wait to see what London life will throw at me. So bring it on! ;)
Lucy
xXx

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this photos is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Eline! I'm glad you like it! ^_^
      Lucy
      xXx

      Delete
  2. Just AMAZING!

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Wioletta! <3
      Lucy
      xXx

      Delete
  3. Wow, beautiful use of light! I like the whole set up with the goats filling most of the frame, really cool. I have a brother who is into media and photography, but we aren't that great working together haha You're lucky. Glad I discovered your blog, your work is awesome!

    Dani x

    daniellastylehaze.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dani! Glad it paid off! -We had a fun time herding run-away sheep in the middle of the night! Aw that's such a shame! Maybe it can be worked on though… ;) collaborations can be so much fun! On my way to check out your blog now!

      Lucy
      xXx

      Delete