Nav bar

Tuesday, 13 August 2013

The Woods



Photography: Linden Feng, Styling: Lucy Feng, Model: Lucy Feng


So excited to show you these photos from another collaboration with Linden! Again, we planned the shoot together, before I styled it and Lind took the photographs of me.
I was going for a sort of posh, country lady look, so hopefully it looks about right! Most of my ourfit was vintage, but the shoes are Clarks, socks are Topshop and the bag is from a lovely store in Japan! :) The brooch is actually quite a special family heirloom passed down from my great gran.
I thought I'd show you the Lookbook post that resulted from it too! It can also be seen here on Lookbook : http://lookbook.nu/look/5107650-Clarks-Boots-Topshop-Frilly-Socks-Vintage-Skirt
Off to plan another shoot now (very big, exciting one that I promise will be up here soon), so until next time readers! :)
Lucy
xXx

4 comments:

  1. your photos are absolutely amazing!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much for such lovely feedback Andrea! Much appreciated :)
      Lucy
      xXx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bacu! Your photos are beautiful! They're so full of emotion :)
      Lucy
      xXx

      Delete