Nav bar

Saturday, 10 August 2013

Flame of her World



Hey all! I know this isn't fashion photography, but I have recently done a lot of nature photography in a recent photo a day project and I'm quite proud of this one!
The photo is of a mother coot and her baby. I was just thrilled with the circularity and balance of their positioning and how the little baby looks so much like a tiny flame floating on the water - hence the name!
I have actually entered this in a competition that is linked here, so I would be so grateful if you could take a minute to vote!!

Vote for my art here! :)

Lucy
xXx

4 comments:

  1. Amazing photo! Very inspiring!:P
    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Wioletta! I'm so happy you like it!!! :)
      Lucy
      xXx

      Delete
  2. really love your photo dear, u bring out the photo to be really outstanding. Idk I love the mood and expression within the photo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gail!! You really think so? It's great to have such lovely feedback! :)
      xXx

      Delete