Nav bar

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Self-Portrait a Day: The Fallen


So this next photo was the result of a brand new drive, a brand new fork-lift truck and a love of oriental rock gardens... This is actually my entry into the second photography competition that I have ever entered - Digital Photo magazine's 4th Annual Perfect Portraits competition - and, to my astonishment, I actually have gotten to the finals of the competition!!! No idea what's going to happen next though, as the judging still continues, but I'm doubtful that more could possibly come from this, as there are 89 incredibly stunning entries that look somewhat unbeatable... But who knows! I'll be sure to let you know if anything happens though!

Lucy Feng
xXx

4 comments:

  1. The pic reminds me of a geisha for some reason

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, because it was actually inspired by geishas! I thought of the idea just after I got back from a trip to Japan, where I had been dressing up as a geisha! :D

      Lucy
      xXx

      Delete
  2. Love the photo! Amazing!
    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Wioletta! It's so lovely to get positive feedback for my work! <3
      Lucy
      xXx

      Delete