Nav bar

Sunday, 7 July 2013

Midnight Blue



So excited about showing you all my latest vintage find! This midnight blue mullet skirt was from a gorgeous vintage store in Cardiff with the loveliest vintage clothing I've ever come across and big brands such as Dolce and Gabbana all washed and ironed and sold for under £10! The skirt was £10 and the original brand is XXI, the shirt was £1 from a charity shop, bag from Rokit Vintage and the pocket watch was a particularly excellent boot-sale find!

Lucy Feng
xXx

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so pretty outfit! I love your skirt!
    <3
    Juci
    http://pinterjuci.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Juci!! Your comment has made my day :D

      Lucy
      xXx

      Delete
  2. So beautiful look!

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Wioletta! So glad you like it <3

      Delete