Nav bar

Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Chinese tea in the sunset




Hello all! Today I'm showing you some piccies taken on a very lovely evening trip to the top of a hill, armed with a picnic blanket, some Chinese tea and a truly majestic view (If you've ever seen 'The Bucket List, this would have been the view for me!)
The top I'm wearing was made by myself, the trousers are Zara, Boots from Clarks and the bag is another vintage find :)
I was thrilled to see how well the colours of the sunset were actually captured in the photograph I took pictured above!!

Lucy Feng
xXx

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your blouse is gorgeous! Is it a dotty top with white collar? Anyways, it's pretty; you made amazing job. And the sunset is beautiful, too!
    <3
    Juci
    http://pinterjuci.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is actually! Black with white dots and it has a white lace collar :) Thank you so much! It really was a lovely sunset! :D
      Lucy
      xXx

      Delete
  2. great shot...

    raynfromthesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the sunset? Glad you like it! Thanks Raymond! :) I checked out your blog and it's pretty awesome! Following you now :)
      Lucy
      xXx

      Delete